View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 15:39   Link #27309
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I'm basically agree. Some kits are better in the HG version than the (old) MG. Solid examples would be Nu, Sazabi, RX-79, ZZ, and to some extent, 00 Raiser (coz you can pose the side-binders even more freely than the MG without it drooping or falling off).
Good examples! The ZZ really benefited the most from the HGUC release. The MG is a brick, nothing more. Other than the porpotions, I consider the HGUC and MG of the Nu Gundam equal in terms of articulation. Can't say much about the Sazabi, because I only have HGUC, but I like it. The sad thing is, the polycaps in the stomach and the left shoulder broke on mine And I agree about the 00 Raiser. IMO, it's the perfect version of the 00 Raiser if one makes the effort and paints the clear parts, the V-Fin and the grey on the feet and maybe the backthrusters. The articulation is still top-notch. Only most of the AGE-kits rival it in that aspect, but none has trumped its so far. Also, the sculpting is just perfect, IMO.

Last edited by StrikeFreedomV2; 2012-08-29 at 16:29. Reason: Because my grammar sucks -_-
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote