View Single Post
Old 2013-06-19, 01:40   Link #42
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The consensus over a 2ch is the current 50/50 Odin is not as good as Fiamma during his peak of power.

Angel Accelerator should be Kakine cleanly, no one would disagree. But this is not a who beats who ranking too.
Take in Kakine's now near infinite durability, his ranking got boosted all the way up.
That's a good point. I didn't really think about it. But that makes sense. If she were at least as strong as Fiamma by being OP 50% of the time, she probably wouldn't have to wait to make herself 100% before executing her plan. She could just try to either eliminate Aleister completely (if she's strong enough) or use her power to skew the world the way that she wants and at least hold off Aleister in the meantime.

I have a question: she's worried about Touma reversing whatever she does to the world. If she changes it beyond recognition, what would he even do to start changing it back? Wouldn't he have to touch it while the magic's happening. If Touma isn't even there, wouldn't the magic succeed? I thought Touma couldn't negate after-effects of the power, or is the power activating/working continuously in this case?

BTW: yeah, Kakine because of his infinite creation is very powerful. I am curious though... Kakine's power seems similar to dark legacy at this point, doesn't it? Dark Legacy does sound like dark matter... but... I'm curious as to whether or not there's a connection. If so.... it could explain some things...

I like where you put Rensa in her top form in version 2.1. When I said Birdway could maybe beat Acqua, I didn't mean in battle. I meant she would take advantage of his decency and goodness he had from before and utilize it against him and make him destroy himself. I'm sure she could just make him feel really guilty for his actions and make him break down. As long as she could stay away from him, she'd probably be fine.

Spoiler for NT 5,6 Birdway:

By the way guys, you are exaggerating about the vending machine.....................

Stop calling it so weak. Don't lie/joke about that. You think it would lose to God tier? I doubt it That vending machine can withstand guts, railguns, and imagine breaker. If you think about that... it has to be a pretty sturdy machine... and it must not have any illusions... it must really know what it wants to do in life: torment Touma all of the time
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote