View Single Post
Old 2008-08-08, 16:22   Link #69
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well Sinestra, the argument here was that Saito does release the importance of the promise he and Louise made in season two. If so then he should resist those Tifa. He is a healthy teenager but he is also at the age where you do not only think with your lower regions and if he really understood the importance of the promise then he should have resisted. However, he didnt...which either means - he is a bastard and player, not really caring about the promise or he never understood that promise completely...
Im going to go with not understanding the full weight of the promise that he made. He is at an age where he should start realizing there are other things besides boobs but hes not quite there yet and that is a maturity problem. But then again how mature is Louise her antics in the first season were funny and understandable and even in the 2nd season for most of it i could put up with it but now her tantrums are getting pretty annoying, but i have faith that her and Saito will learn their lessons but still have that abusive beating relationship but i would also like to see her treat Saito as a lover and not just as a servant or a familiar caring about someone should go beyond being a dog or servant.