Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-03, 10:56   Link #1068
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I meant after going out with a girl at least a couple times, that technique has worked for me every time. I'm also making the assumption that people have enough common sense to discern the mood and act accordingly, as well as realising that it very much depends on the relationship dynamic. Most girls I've dated have shown interest in me beforehand, so it's easier to make that sort of move with that in mind. If you have no clue exactly how a girl feels about you, and it almost seems like an uphill battle for her approval, I would never be quite so bold.

Really, most people will know if the time is right for a kiss, it's just a matter of not being clumsy about it and ruining the moment. That's more what I meant by the 'never fails' part. Gets the job done and it's pretty smooth like xia said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
I guess my apprehension has more to do with the idea of asking her out in general than with the phone call itself. I end up wondering "how am I supposed to make it worth her while to go out with me?" And on top of that, in at least one specific case I get the impression that the girl's parents keep a rather close eye on her...
Because you're an awesome guy which any girl would be lucky to spend time with? Doesn't really matter if she wastes her time with you, think of it as a learning experience. My first date didn't go very well, however I learned how to make the next one better. That said, sometimes it's the not your fault at all. At times the girl can be unresponsive and weirdly cold without any clear reason (some are like that), in which case get the hell out of that relationship. Or it could turn out the two of you were never really compatible to begin with, not uncommon.

Last edited by Kakashi; 2009-03-03 at 11:09.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote