View Single Post
Old 2009-01-26, 08:29   Link #210
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
And yeah I meant "Lyle's family"-being dopped up on pain killers and sleeping pills probably isn't the best idea when typing. I was just curious if Ali leaving for CB had anything to do with KPSA sparing Amy.
Well, 'sparing' might be the wrong word: she didn't die in the suicide bombing that killed the parents (which I suppose I should have made clearer). As for why and how, whatever floats your boat; maybe Amy went out with Lyle and Neil that day, instead of staying at home. Maybe she's crippled and in a wheelchair, ala Nunally, or maybe she's gone and made a good life for herself.

Personally, I doubt Ali leaving had much to do with it: I was making the implication that he left just before he would have turned traitor anyways.
Quote:
Also quick question; my subs may be wrong but was Setsuna fighting for the anti-goverment force of Kurdish or was it just a guerrilla faction of a crumbling government that no longer had a regular army?
Setsuna fought for Kurdistan and against Azadistan: that much is explained in cannon, especially when he meets Marina. I suspect he was the second option, and we can assume that his guerrila faction folded into the Kurdistan government in this Alternatives-verse.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote