View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 03:54   Link #63
marvelB

Yeah, the Usopp ministory actually involves him getting fat. The whole bird thing was a mistranslation. I'll fix that after my post here.....

Anyway.... the captains. Hoo boy, those guys definitely have some far-out designs. I already notice some are complaining about how ugly most of those guys are, but I really think the fact that they DO look so strange is what makes their designs awesome in the first place (besides, I really wouldn't expect pirates of all people to be a handsome bunch in the first place ). And damn, a guy with a 609 million bounty..... I guess this means that Whitebeard's bounty IS over a billion after all. This also raises the possibility of Luffy getting a 500 million bounty after this storyline is over. Heh, maybe Buggy will even get a bounty of over a billion, thanks to that misunderstanding with the marines.

Anyway, I think my favorite design out of them is that dude with the banana-shaped chin (actually, his WHOLE HEAD looks banana-shaped). The guy on the right of him looks pretty cool, too. That fat guy sorta looks like a merman, but considering we've already seen a bunch of freaky-looking humans (Wanze comes to mind), I guess this guy's a human, as well. It also looks like [i]eight[/i[ NW captains are shown, which is more than 5 or 6 like the summary said, Well, it'll definitely be cool to see them in action, even if they do get taken out by the Shichibukai in the end......