View Single Post
Old 2010-05-09, 02:25   Link #12
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamnark View Post
The reason I picked this up is because our local anime club was screening Lovely Complex, a more recent anime about a short boy and tall girl, and this series came to mind (LoveCom is also pretty good, I'd recommend it).

I've committed to doing the first 5 episodes. After that it'll depend on the interest of our other members to continue it, or if another group would like to help I'd be willing to work with them.
Oh, what a coincidence, being influenced by LoveCom. I came across a translator who was influenced by that for an aniime I'm subbing, but not because of the content, rather the dialect, kansai.

I watched the two episodes that were released, and I am very surprised and joyful how entertaining they were, I didn't expect the storyline to be that funny (family owns a lingerie shop and he's the only male, only mainly male in previous school, ).

In response to the last statement left concerning whether you will continue or not after five episodes, it would be sad to see the whole thing not subbed. I personally dislike things not subbed all the way especially if they are old since raw sources are hard to come by, so I wish to make a proposal if anyone hasn't already. See PM for info.