View Single Post
Old 2010-12-30, 22:28   Link #9208
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Odd. It almost sounds like people have completely quit.

Well, for one thing. I know I haven't posted in ages. But that doesn't mean I've dropped old OC-tan here. This little playpen of imagination may not be always active, but it's far from retirement just yet.

Well. I might as well step on the gas for some other material I'm writing for this place. I can't have you people speaking like it's all over, can I?
Right, right. In comes our eternal voice of reason to save the day!

Well, there's a 'please do' from me here too, frankly - can't say I'm not affected by the fact that every time I return from a long school-based hiatus there seems to be less than half the traffic from before.

Of course, the Cadian community's creative spark is still there - it's just being used...elsewhere, so to speak. To the neglect of Cadia itself, no doubt, but I guess it's a natural result of having done much here and thus feeling that there isn't much more to be done (When, well, there is - for example, doing something with those many OCs...though admittedly that's heck loads more difficult to continue to any significant progression.)

If it's any comfort, I too am working on something...I won't lie about the fact that keeping the juice flowing is something of a challenge though
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote