View Single Post
Old 2011-08-16, 14:05   Link #3
Midonin
Last Engage

S;G 20 - Beyond forever, time after time

I can't say I was expecting him to be FB. He kinda looks like what comes to mind when I hear "FB", too. Mostly. I found it a little strange that even after the timeline was changed and nobody died or had anything else bad happen to them, she wasn't at the lab (at the moment). Though if she is a member of it, more power to her. Might get her to open up.

Mr. Braun seems to be in the same boat as she was. A bit more reasonable, but a bit more deprived underneath his exterior too. It looks like in the end, going up the chain of command, SERN are the ones at fault here for being a bunch of power-hungry faceless people. But since they're in France and our heroes are in Japan, nothing that can be done but hope the Large Hadion Collapser (tm) fails. The idea that Rintaro hasn't been seeing Mayuri much lately is a good point. He who fights monsters, etc.

We're almost back to where we began. Looks like there's one more mystery to solve. Because if Rintaro can fight against the world so far, I believe he can do it again.