Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-03, 16:51   Link #19844
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Heh heh, indeed. I think Tsukune's become a superior ghoul-like being (not really a ghoul, but not any other identifiable creature either), only because the blood he got was from 2 superior vampires... Well, 1 if you count Moka as merely the courier of that blood passed on between the 3 of them and not as power contributor herself.

So it would look like this:

Akasha > all other vampires (except Alucard)
Moka ≤ Akasha (in potential power output)
Tsukune ≤ Moka (in potential power output)

BUT, if one were to take what Tsukune is going through now:

Tsukune ≥ Moka (in power output + youjutsu techniques)
BUT, Tsukune < Akasha (even with both of the above at his fingertips) But may eventually catch up to Akasha if he trains hard enough.

So we may see some interesting fireworks once things get rolling again. Moka wholly not knowing what Tsukune is doing or what to expect of him now, I'm sure she would find it very interesting that he can wield magic and techniques when they meet again. I'm thinking that it may be possible that Tsukune may also be taught how to seal the powers of another, or at least disrupt them, especially for vampires like Akua.

It may even be possible that Kurumu will also be given training in that area because of her barrier breaker power. I'd even go so far as to say that with the right technique, she could be very useful to seal Akua's movement just long enough for someone else to disable her. There may be other ways Kurumu could be useful, but that is just one that I can think of at the moment.