View Single Post
Old 2006-08-23, 15:42   Link #20
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue
I'm going to cry now. They just skip my favorite scene in this entire arc. Well, at least Sushi-Y is somewhat satisfied over the Satoko scene so I guess not all is lost.
Who said I'm satisfied?

Spoiler for Satoko scene:

The most famous line in the entire Meakashi-hen,

「生まれてきてごめんなさい」

Not there. I can forgive Deen for everything else in the episode, but not this one. The final scene was the one scene where Shion finally got to admit and make up for the sins she commited, and they ended it with nothing but ONE line and a splat.

Spoiler for what they skipped:

This anime is completely non-gamer oriented. I looked around for comments on the net and found pretty much a negative linear relationship between the amount of knowledge you have on the game and how much you enjoy the anime: if you don't know anything about the game, you can enjoy the anime to it's fullest. If you are a gamer who has played through the whole game, then this anime is mediocre at best, unbearable to watch at worst.

At the rate they're cutting out famous lines and scenes, I'm seriously concerned for Tsumihoroboshi-hen's finale now. If they dare to cut out Rika's line in my signature, I'll explode.