View Single Post
Old 2008-03-26, 06:37   Link #840
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
For argument's sake I would say that Rin do understand what riches are (but she knows a lot of other things as well for her age ~ blame Reiji).

In a situation like this I would say that you have to consider what the child thinks as well as opposed to what the adults do. IRL such a small child won't be able to make the correct decision (due to the temptation of candy on the side) but for this story I assume that Rin definitely have a clear picture of the situation (and I suspect that she knows that Reiji has been crossing the line with their skinship). Yet the reason why she did choose Reiji was because she just can't see the stranger as a father. Be it anger for what he did to her mother or whether she just doesn't want to be torn away from her friends, she make her mind knowing all about the situation.

Nut of course, it's very hard to expect a real child of her age to do the same, no matter how smart they are.

I also can't see how leaving it up to the adults in this case will help. Reiji arguing with her father will bring no conclusion, and worse yet if it has to go to court. Aoki has no right to input his own opinions, so all that is left IS Rin to decide (and the only person any of the adults will listen to).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote