View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 13:34   Link #1325
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I love the second KYH one, Patchy. The glowy and shiny blue bits are awesomes. You're far too hard on yourself.
Lol, I'm a sadistic person tbh even to myself maybe that's why lol, thank you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Alice doesn't seem in her good mood huh?

first one one KYH is quite good, a shinny smile like this is fitting of a sig.
Yup, since I kidnapped Marisa lol, j/k , thank you ^^ yeah her smile there is really bright neh ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmimixx View Post
Those touhou siggys look awesome! You still got the magic touch of great CG work <3.
Thank you mimi-sempai, ^^ I don't know maybe today I lost it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I think than it it isn't a grim, she is more probably holding wire for controling some of her dolls with her mouth.

I have no idea who is this Kuroyukihime but I saw some pic of her on danbooru... to be honest, on a good number of them the girl was as unclothed as on the second sig... not too sre about what to say about this. At least if she was looking a bit more older...
She's kinda popular from the past few months, ^^, and yep you're right about Alice sempai, again she's ready to attack anyone who dare to stole marisa, oops to enter her house Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Love this one!!! Nice Patchy!!!
Thank you Genji-sama ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Nice update, I especially liked the second Kuroyukihime one.
Thank you for liking it... (facebook like? lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post
Very good update! Love BOTH Kuroyukihime signatures!
Thankyou Koomi-kun ^^ saw your thread and you've improved so much ^^ even the blending this time is really improving drastically ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Interesting bitmap fonts you're using there Maybe a bit more decoration with that? I know text isn't usually your thing Nice ones from you The right one may need a bit more color blending--either color balance or gradient map depending on how you wanna do it. Looking forward to more updates from you!
lol you're right too lazy to experiment on txt ren-kun XD...^^ Yep that's why I said to redo them lol, since it seems there's something wrong, oh well I'm lazy right now to do that ,... and ty again ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuseiga View Post
ehehe your welcome ^^

btw love your latest signatures xD <3 *savesthem*

you know , i really love the "dust" thingie on your sigs ouo
is it a brush ? can i have it ? *^* ♥

Spoiler:
Nope they aren't a brush, ^^, they're just an effect from a brush and by a fluke they came out from eraser lol... Will post a psd later on about these dusts.

and seiga-kun ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Whoa, still not satisfied with results? lol. XD

These are already stunning and the quality is far beyond average. The variety of effects that were used, and distinguishable styles for each of your work blows me away. Great job as always. :3
Thank you for the nice and flattering compliment ^^, don't be blown away since I'm also looking up at your works ^^, they're excellent either ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2705 View Post
this stuff is really amazing :O.

I've got a sig I made similar to your style ^_^

you've made so many and they're all so perfect I'm jealous.
Wow nice sig in there, no don't be, you can improve more not like me just being in the cage of dusts forever lol... ^^,, just be innovative and you can be a real godly grfx artist someday ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Pat-chama///
Your work is beautiful as always. The second Kuroyukihime one is my favorite as well, and they're all so pretty.
So good to have you back...I'm back in action as well after a darn long hiatus.
Keep up the amazing work as i know you will. <3

Your loyal fan,
Illu-chama^^
Wahh (*hug*) yep saw your thread either, and your smudge skills are really great, it's your forte now, ^^... be sure to always continue to work so it won't be rusty just like me lol

thanks again for the lovely compliment ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
As a new fan to Accel World~ I must say that I just absolutely love the Kuroyukihime signatures! Keep up the good work Patchy!~
Thank you hooves-sama ^^ me too, though the last episode have a slight feeling of Sora no Otoshimono's tomoki lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Ou-- our room?? I'm.. I'm not ready! I'm still inexperienced, and my heart is still.. eh? Torture ro...?.. M'lady is interested in that kind of play?.. I, I'm not sure about this but I'll do my best..

-Hope springs eternal-
LOL, *getting a knife* yep this kind of play... let's play hide and seek *grin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Seitsuki will become M. With Patchy as the dominant S~ I haven't been around much. But that certainly explains why you refer to Patchy as "My Lady" *looks around*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Lies. That's totally not the case. We have a mutual understanding and respect. There is certainly no such thing as.. *looks around carefully* what you are implying! How shameful!
^^ lol, yep we're respecting each other as mistress and a peasant *grin* right seit-sama? ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Patchy, may I ask you a link to the brushs you use for your dust effect ? That's somethng than I could use for some future works.
Sure, will post it later on (PSD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Patchy!!??

Patchys missing quick we need a search party to get together asap

Whose with me!!
I'm with you , where's that Patchy, maybe she's just rolling on the floor and just lazying around the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHime View Post
Redo? theres no need they are lovely as they already are Oh and I adore these two most. You are so good at this.

Huh? Okay Im with you!
Thank you LH-sama, I'm with you either let's go find that lazy magician XD

--------------------------------------------------

That was fun again ^^, replying to a tons of posts lol

Again thank you everyone....

--------------------------------------------------
Ok back to business, ^^

Patchy is missing a while ago that's why I created something for her ^^>.

Here are they

Touhou

Patchouli Knowledge

*will visit the other threads here later on* kinda sleepy right now *yawn*
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote