View Single Post
Old 2006-07-30, 05:07   Link #95
gencbiba

**CONTAINS SPOILER ABOUT LAST EPISODE**

Last episode when she is about to hit Sousuke with her shoe.... Then she just starts to cry on his chest telling him that she was scared to death and so on... Sousuke almost comforts her with his arms when the annoying girls come and ask what's going on... That part always makes me mad. Why can't some people mind their own business?

As far as my comments for TSR, well, as you can tell by my avatar and the phrase on the top of my avatar, I am hooked! I'm so hooked that one day I will start my world travels in order to find someone similar to Chidori!!! Until then, rewatching FMP and hoping for another season will have to do.

Also, like most people have pointed out, the fact that Sousuke or Chidori never confess their love for each other irritates me. Sousuke is lucky to have found someone that likes him because as mentioned in previous episodes of FMP, the probability of a woman being out there that complements Sousuke is highly unlikely. I seem to be boring myself so I'll just leave it at that. Happy Reading.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.