View Single Post
Old 2007-03-16, 04:39   Link #181
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
After all the hype I heard about this series, I was very disappointed when I finished it the other day. The animation was BEAUTIFUL, the music was wonderful, the plot COULD HAVE BEEN awesome (I liked the concept), but the writing and the characters were awful, unrelatable, and FLAT FLAT FLAT!

No I'm not trying to disrespect Air fans or be rude, I'm posting because I'm disappointed, I feel like I got cheated. Kanna was easier for me to relate to than Misuzu and even her death wasn't that sad - all the females were typical H-game cardboard females... I know this was an H-game beforehand and while it was well-written for an H-game, I think it should have had the bar raised much higher before it became an anime. I feel like the music and lovely animation were wasted on this series, and that someone with a more capable writing staff should throw the H-game aspect of it out the window, and rewrite the whole thing over again with more realistic or at least relatable characters, instead of cardboard H-game barbie dolls...

Phew OK I'm done venting now. Like I said, I just felt cheated with this series, it had such potential...like, I want my time back cheated.
harukamae is offline   Reply With Quote