View Single Post
Old 2007-05-24, 09:39   Link #231
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
Roy Fokker? ROOOOY? NOoooOOoOoO!! ANNiiKKIIII!
I cant beleive you mentioned Roy i feel like I want to cry all over again now. Honestly Kaminas death had no affect on me honestly i found him very very no screw that UBER annoying. Simon may be timid but at least he seems like a real person Kamina was like comedy relief without being funny. I mean this whole episode i felt bad for Simon after witnessing Yoko's and Kamina's little trist on the eve of battle. Kamina never once thought about what might have been wrong with Simon he just yelled the same ol bullshit about being a man and beleive in your self and your my brother frankly it was laughable. Simon has real feelings that Kamina never really addressed or tried to help him overcome. The only reason Simon would get motivated in battle was because Kamina was hyped up not because he got hyped up on his own. I was wondering who Yoko was going to pick imo picking Kamina was stupid but hey to each their own.

I guess the next episode will be the crew mourning for Kamina and Simon wondering where his place in the world is