View Single Post
Old 2007-07-31, 03:55   Link #7
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
urgh! the answer is so simple... and yet one cannot say.
Yeah I'm sure you felt the same way before you turned that manga page ...We are at the same point you once were, but now that you know I understand it can be frustrating hearing us non manga heads come up with theories, but you should deal with it and not even leave hints or even prod in this manner...Yeah even saying stuff like it's "simple" kinda ruins the discussion for some...

As for my own speculations, the show has shown us various techniques to give the appearance of youth (Tsunade, Oro, or even simple clone jutsu's)...Being with Akatsuki (an organization Oro-sama made a point to say helped him in his quest for learning all the techniques in the ninja world), Sasori simply learned a technique to do this....Yes logical and generic I know...Oro's technique is just more about immortality than aesthetic youth (Hell with all the talk of art and beauty maybe Sasori crafted himself an awesome youthful mask)...

My other speculation is like Gaara's brother does sometimes, the Sasori we see is perhaps a puppet-clone himself with the real Sasori still yet to be revealed...Akatsuki members have been shown to be able to make seals ridiculously quick with one hand, so maybe a switch took place at some point (Replacement technique?)...But perhaps my speculation isn't simple enuff ...