View Single Post
Old 2012-04-06, 02:01   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

May be the thread title should be changed to "Initial Impression" from "General Impression" to make things a bit more specific. Personally, it takes me a while to form a general impression for any series. At times, it even takes a series to conclude before I can make up my mind. What I'm trying to say that the "Initial Impression" would probably make this thread more accessible to wider posters considering Spring 2012 season has just begun. The existence of a general impression thread, on the other, would make more sense at (or near) the end of Spring 2012 season.

My off-topic rant aside, saw Sankarea and Space Brothers and my initial impression on those two as follows: I've a soft spot for Human Exploration theme outside of our atmosphere, so Space Brother is something I'll watch. First episode was pretty decent also. I just finished watching the first episode of Sakarea. The two main lead are disturbing enough with their respective psychological makeup to raise my interest. I'm not sure what I watched, but I know I'll comeback for the second episode. The initial impression is that this particular show is in the making off an off-color romance story. That's good enough for me.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote