View Single Post
Old 2007-04-14, 15:00   Link #192
Bandersnatch
Gantz Survivor

Send a message via AIM to Bandersnatch
Had another one. I was on a field trip or something with some of my high school classmates. There was a building with a few stories and outside was a ice skating rink. A friend of mine started ice skating, only his shoes had no blade, instead it was rubber, like an extention of the soles of his shoes. I go upstairs in the building and on the top floor is like a large bathroom stall with a toilet in the center. Instead of regular walls, its see-through glass and there is no door. Theres one other person in the room just walking around, and I go to the toilet and start taking a whiz. A girl from school comes up behind me and starts making small talk, then she goes around to the other side of the glass stall and looks at me, getting a side view of my junk. She starts talking again, and other people start coming in, and im totally comfortable, couldn't care less that my junk is hanging out.

I finish and go downstairs to the lobby of the building and my friend is there. We start running toward the ice rink and I have regular ice skates on now for some reason. I keep falling a lot, while he skates perfectly. We get to the ice rink and see Chris Farley. We are both stunned thinking that he had been dead.

The scene cuts to me at school with the rest of my class. We are outside and standing in rows. The teacher introduces a new girl student. I look and I think its Chris Farley again. He pushes his hair back and all of a sudden it becomes clear that it is not Chris Farley, but instead a fat asian girl with black hair. We watch a movie about her, which is pretty much her portfolio as a singer, listing what she has done. It includes her singing on public tv stations and also mentions something about Elliott Yamin and American Idol.

The scene changes and I am with my sister watching tv. The show we were just watching had ended and a new one started, hosted by Tom Hanks. He was wearing frilly 1600's style clothing, with a hat that has a feather sticking out of it. I told my sister to change it, because I had already seen this one, and then I woke up.

Couldn't care less about Chris Farley, Elliott Yamin, and Tom Hanks. Dunno why I dreamed of them, this is the second one with a mention or appreance of Tom Hanks! WTF.

Shun me, for I am frumious!
Bandersnatch is offline   Reply With Quote