View Single Post
Old 2007-08-01, 07:08   Link #37
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Now that was a fun episode the laughter made my tummy hurt I was not surprised one bit that Louises Onee-San was freakin NUTS no wonder that guy cancelled the engadgement, did you see how fast she took out that whip when Saito wandered in her room? Plus she is pretty flat her self maybe thats where some of that anger comes from. The other sister is nice but im worried about this health thing Louise asked her.

Saito is making a great impression on the family so far. Accidently molesting the older sister, caught making out with youngest in a boat. Stole Louise away, fought with the bodyguards and defied her father ahhhhh aint love grand. It was nice to see Seito confess to Louise the way he did and they were getting kind of heavy in that boat till dear ol dad saw them.

The most interesting part of this episode to me was Siesta. I would never have thought she would be as bold as she was sneeking in Saitos room and lying to Louise. She thinks she is the only one that can make him happy and she willing to use certain features she has as leverage lol. Her making her move might make thing even more fun to watch. She was crushing on Seito in the first season and for a time so was he but then again if its female and has large breast Seito is all about them. I like Louise but I like Siesta too this is going to be rough.

Im not sure if the my translation for what Saitos sword said when they were caught in the boat was right. what i got was Oshikatta na or "oh so close partner" can someone let me know if thats right