View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 03:18   Link #94
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
On a side note - Nora sure reminds me a lot of Nagisa from Clannad. Not only do the two share the same seiyuu, their personalities match rather closely as well. At times i could have sworn i was listening to Nagisa speaking
Thank god, I thought I was going crazy there... I guess it didn't help I just rewatched the last episode of Clannad just before this ... hehe... I dunno, Nakahara Mai really seems to get around, I'm surprised I don't recognize her as easily as some of my other favorites... I mean after playing Rena, Minori, Miu, Chizuru, Asami, Miina, Aono, and Yuzuha, among several others... it's sad she doesn't just pop out more...

Anyhow, back on topic.. this was the first episode I watched in true HD .... man this anime is pretty... I was hoping for a bit more fun between the Wolf and the Shepard.... but still, there were some interesting aspects to this episode... although not sure where we're really going with this one... but can't wait to find out about more of our new friend Nora.