View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 02:04   Link #6190
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I know this is trivial...But...
Bastion, was Hina immature or did she try a little too hard wanted to have Hayate's heart when she tried to enhance her chest in the hot spring arc? Or when she pretended to be a weak girl because she thought Hayate liked them due to her false assumption? Or both?

Wasted 1 minute of my life....
No, she was falling to the world's view of what women should be. A part I hope she drops since it falls drastically short of the intelligent person she's purported to be. Along with failing hard to notice that it's when she doesn't act according to what she thinks he likes that she finds herself the center of his attention.

When she acts feminine around everyone, she gets them to convince Hayate to take her out on a date, but reverts to her Bokukko personality while on the date, which he reacts favorably to.
Acting like a frail girl at the beach volleyball match makes him think she's sick, while her anger at being poked about her chest earns her a date.
When she shows up for the date at the beginning of this arc, he stares at her, despite her thinking that she has nothing to stare at.

She's continually been shown that what the world thinks she should be to get a man and what Hayate shows her that he prefers should clue her that she should stop putting on the mask and just let him see her acting normally (as Ayumu does lol) and he'll be putty in her hand.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote