View Single Post
Old 2012-02-15, 13:20   Link #27874
battle22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toku View Post
The idea that Castiglioni rejected Kinzo at some point (perhaps after the baby was born) has a bit of a problem, and that's that it would take a LOT of rejection to get Kinzo to leave her alone. Or maybe he just wasn't quite as insane back then so it didn't take as much.

Maybe he felt really guilty and confessed to her that he had been responsible for starting the ordeal that had killed everyone she held dear that survived the journey on the submarine. Maybe he had lied to them and said that Castiglioni had told him there was gold on the sub, when actually there was nothing of the sort. And he stored up his wealth by taking advantage of the GHQ and taking a bunch of bets.

Maybe she faked her death or something.

Beatrice II doesn't have to have blonde hair and blue eyes. She was just portrayed like that. In the same way, I think Battler's hair was always white as seen in the epilogue (it would be another parallel to Kinzo), but it was just shown as red because we thought he was Asumu's kid. Almost no one even saw Beatrice II, so if they say she had blonde hair and blue eyes, people would probably believe it, as long as they don't know she's Kinzo's kid.

It reminds me of the scene in EP7 where Kinzo said Beatrice II was Castiglioni reborn, and then Genji reaffirmed this. If Kinzo wants something to be true badly enough (and we already know he was quite insane when it comes to this particular matter), then everyone close to him will definitely reaffirm it.

Anyway, this theory about Castiglioni makes me think that maybe she didn't die. After all, Nanjo's the only confirmation we have of her death, and this would make it possible to tie everything together by saying that Castiglioni = Kumasawa, which was hinted quite a bit.
if castilgioni is kumasawa then why would she let KINZO DO THIS TO HER CHILD. she would have found out eventualy and she would have hated kinzo so much futhermore there is no motive for her to fake her death. i mean why would she do that? but it is quite intresting theory .. XD
battle22 is offline   Reply With Quote