View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 11:24   Link #21
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
I see a lot of us read the original post wrong.
I think that to keep things interesting you should only mention those who are human and don't have superhuman powers.

The problem is that OP mentioned characters who actually possess superhuman powers, asking to avoid those who are "too strong", but where exactly do you place the limit? When is "too strong"?

It also really depends on the zombie then, because the classic romero zombies are not really such a threat. If we are talking about those from left4dead now that's a whole different story.

So anyway if we are talking about classic romero zombies and we are only limited to human powers, I'd rather look for someone who has good survival skills and a broad array of competences rather than someone who is good at destroying barely moving targets.

The problem with a zombie apocalypse is not really surviving for a day, but surviving for several months, or years.

the main cast from Black Lagoon are major candidates in such case. They are resourceful, pragmatic, and more importantly they have a boat. Your best shot in a zombie apocalypse scenario is to flee to some deserted island in the tropics and stay there until all zombies are dealt with or have rotten to dust.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote