View Single Post
Old 2008-02-02, 05:12   Link #48
oompa loompa

i disagree with people saying that the end pairing was ok..
we all said we liked the last 6 episodes or so because it was such a contrast from before. what made this contrast? as far as i can see it wasnt asa.. i admit, perhaps asa was the BEST pairing, in all practicality. but from a story point of view, i thougt the way kaedes and rins relationship deteriorate was brilliant - and was definetly the highlight of the show. if the show had ended on that note, with kaede being chosen. it would end things as absolutely complete, because you could definetly imagine the others walking away as 'just friends'.

infact asa was pefect for the ' just friends'. if i have to put my finger on why it was so wrong
its because you just didnt feel so sorry for asa when she was in the hospital or what not
you did feel sorry for kaede when she broke down. in a sense, the character was much more 'human'.
one of the best developed characters in any anime.. i would really die to see another one with such a complete and well done turnaround of personality, and a char with so much depth..

eh as u might have noticed i thought kaede was the best from the start lol
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote