View Single Post
Old 2013-05-04, 23:34   Link #94
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
But Takeru doesn't get nommed before killing a single BETA.

Let's be honest, it wouldn't have made much of a difference... probably.
If you hadn't noticed, the whole front line made of more experienced soldiers than them was almost completely annihilated.
Yeah Vanguard apparently got crushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Dude he nearly puked when he was talking about the regular titan but was talking about the collosal and armored titan(the main suspects of the fall of wall maria) with ease
True, I'm just saying that he didn't forget his 3 years of training. He handled the Colossal as well as anyone could and quickly figure out it's traits and such in a very hectic situation. Yeah sure you can rag on him for not handling his emotions better when Thomas died, but pretty much everyone being like that in this episode. They're just kids fresh out of military afterall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm.... View Post
As I suspect, Human fighting method, this dual sword spiderman, is not working at all I hope we can find new method soon before we go extinct for real lol
Their loss has nothing to do with this. The city was ambushed and the Titans got the drop on them hard. Even in real life, ambushes usually end with ambushees getting decimated.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-05-05 at 00:25.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote