View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 10:33   Link #7
spikexp

Chrome:
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Chrome is a pain, adds all sorts of bloat and turns your computer into some Google spybot. Honestly I feel like its some legal spybot/trojan/keylogger program. No thank you (yes I know about Iron). Oh and maybe this is just me but its behaviour of closing the browser when you close the last tab is hell annoying! And no, could care less of how fast it starts.
This.

FireFox:
I don't know why, but since the 3.6, firefox is so slow and buggy on my computer, the only thing I love in firefox back in the day were extension. I miss adblock, but that's all.

Safari:
Safari is a mac browser and it should really stay on mac, it just don't feel good on windows even if it's fast.

Internet Explorer:
I don't even have it on my computer (windows 7 can delete it now ).

Opera:
The one i use actually. Opera is fast like chrome. I love the speed dial, love the custom search, g use google, we use english wikipedia, wf french wikipedia, imdb ..., y youtube, vn visual novel database. The mouse gesture are cool too.
The only thing it's lacking is a good adblocker like adblock, the default adblock in opera is not good and not easy to use.

What I have:
Opera like main browser.
Portable firefox with many extension to use on many computer without always having to reinstall it. I use it when there is a problem with opera (never happen, but still).
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote