Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-12, 06:31   Link #30584
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I was talking about you. You could have been a mansion lord with lolis in maid costumes and cat ears if you were doling out guns to anyone who wants one.

So you mean that the MILF signed a treaty with the government to spite the MNLF?
The current ARMM is due to the efforts of the MNLFs. THe MILF wanted something of their own. Most MNLF joined the AFP while some stayed as peaceful rebels (funny huh?). The MILF rebelled once and was near obliteration. She was jealous of ARMM.. the money and the corruption,... The MILF envied them. This current government is so stupid about history and signed a treaty to reform ARMM with help of MILF without having the other factions eg MNLF to join in. Disappointed that they are being snubbed by the government in favor of the MILF. Misuari, the former governor of ARMM ( corrupt and deposed after) declares independence that includes Basilan, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi and SABAH. He even want Zamboanga City part of it even knowing the BIG FUCK I mean FACT that Zamboanga City, my beloved city isn't a part of ARMM.... I just want them to die now!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually that has been a running gag in SEA for years.

He is one big ASS. He has a harem since his Muslim... but that is not the reason why I hate him... I hate him for he wants to be powerful warlord with gold and women around him.... To bad the Ampatuan was wiser but they're deposed too and under gping trial... for massacring 50 media people vbefore the elections.