View Single Post
Old 2006-06-12, 22:04   Link #93
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by khryoleoz
No, but at the beginning of the game. What was amusing was that the music was vacillating between orchestral and computer bleep versions. I've critized the show before for uninspired background music, but this episode is quite special!
Weird lol, the BGM for this show has always been very amusing, maybe you like classical or more serious music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan
I don't think it will doom the universe but it might screw up a planet pretty good. I am reminded of Kiddy Grade in the final fight against the huge Atlas ship/mecha when the some of the ES used something that I believe is Gravion Torpedo against the thing. (My memory is not that good about Kiddy Grade)
Hmmm I've never seen Kiddy Grade.

But feeling technical today, I'll explain how a Graviton Torpedo won't destroy the universe lol

A blackhole takes in matter, but at the same time it also spews out, thats called Hawking Radiation. How fast a blackhole takes in matter depends on its gravity, more mass more gravity. If a black hole pulls in matter slower than its Hawking Radiation, it will die very fast. A blackhole needs to have 10 solar masses in order to be able to balance its intake and Radiation, also it must keep feeding if not it will just Radiate away all its matter.

The Graviton Torpedo will most likely detonate itself near the surface of its target to cause a micro blackhole, initial size of blackhole depends on how much mass the torpedo carries. The heavy blackhole will then continue travelling into the target due to its inertia. The blackhole will pass through the target, ship in this case, and pull matter in a radius around it. The blackhole will then dissipate because its too small to sustain itself. This leaves a gaping hole in the ship and the ship explodes. Its like a drill, very powerful drill.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/

Last edited by C.A.; 2006-06-12 at 22:23.