View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 18:07   Link #42
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I expect that with the snake being joined to Kabuto as it is, he is probably immune to genjutsu. Specifically, much the same as Kirabi can break (seemingly all) genjutsu because he has 2 chakra sources, I expect that Kabuto can use his snake-graft to free himself from genjutsu.
Just wondering, didn't Kakashi and/or Asuma + Kurenai mention how fast Itachi's Tsukiyomi was back in Part 1 of the series? I remember when Kakashi was stabbed repeatedly by Itachi in the Tsukiyomi world that a second barely passed by in the real world. Or at least that's what they all seemed to say. Assuming this "rule" stands, can't Itachi just end it that quickly or maybe the rules for it have changed overtime?

I remember when Sasuke used genjutsu on Bee that it wasn't really acknowledged as Tsukiyomi. While Kabuto, Naruto or Bee could break themselves free from "general" genjutsu with the aid of their allies, how would it work with Itachi's Tsukiyomi?

I feel like I just complicated things way too much. I apologize but I find the idea interesting.