Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-07, 17:40   Link #1929
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Source? There is contradictary information if you look hard enough, which is why it's always risky to rely on stuff like DVD booklets. You might want to check the Nanoha wikia, along with the Japanese wiki site, to see for yourself.
Begging your pardon, but I'll take a booklet statement over a wiki page any day. Unless that wiki entry has a clear source attached.

Wiki's are edited by fans like you and me, and so can just as easily contain the same mistakes you and me make when debating this, especially when talking about grey area subjects like this. Between this and an official source, which is the more reliable one?

Not to mention wikis are build using booklets like this. If the wiki conflicts with the booklet, it's obvious which of the two needs to be edited.

Quote:
I assume we'll find out more in Vivid. We already know, from Vivid, that Olive was the last Sankt Kaiser, and that the end of the Cradle was the end of the war.
The loss of the Cradle was never labeled the end of the war. It was merely noted that the Cradle disappeared during the wartime.

Quote:
It was their trump card, and without it, their Reunification war ended.
Source?

Quote:
Hegemon Ingvalt tried to save Olive's life to prevent her from doing it, but he failed.

Belka was never reunited, though. The Cradle could only only be controlled by a Sankt Kaiser, and Olive knew this. Its a large part of why she was able to bring the Reunification war to an end.
That's pure theorycrafting. We know Hegemon tried to prevent Olivie from sacrificing herself, and we know he mentions the Cradle, but until we have more information anything of this sort is speculation, not a clear answer.

Quote:
Here's a link that helps explain a few things:
http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology
I don't really see how this timeline supports any of the theories you've put forth, as it's just as vague as the canon sources we have on the subject.