Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Chapter 57

Spoiler for ch57:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Just to add

Spoiler for 57:

There's no way they have enough firepower to take on Amaterasu still at the moment. Probably gonna wait till 6 vs. 1.

I hope Kyouhei gets either Mikumari or Tokotachi (temporarily maybe, and Aki gets the other one haha) before the end, though I'm curious what Kukuri's new tricks are.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Hello, was wondering what chapter would be episode 12 of the anime?

and does anyone know if Utao gets a bigger role in the manga, like with a new doll?
Episode 12 would correspond roughly to Chapters 36-39.
Utao has the same role; the anime follows the manga quite closely, especially for the major characters.
Given Utao's attachment to Kukuri, I don't think she would ever agree to switch dolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
nope, Utao still has Kukuri.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future volumes, we would see some more ancient Kakashis, which would basically be similar to the Amaterasu type and that the village just reverse engineered these things.
I don't even know if the village technicians are able to create new kakashi's from scratch.
The ancient inventor that created the kakashi's for the village as thanks for helping him escape political persecution only made 10.
That's the village's 8 surviving ones (until recently), plus 2 that were lost in some ancient incident (Amaterasu + Tokotachi).
So the only kakashi yet to appear is Tokotachi.