View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 16:52   Link #339
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I've watched Geass though I don't remember the microwave part... mind elaborating? I'm sure I'll remember it if roughly explained. So that power is really good for ninja~ing, being able to have additional views and make yourself invisible. What about high-speed charged particles? I kinda fail at this subject, sorry. And now that you mentioned the cure of illnesses, in the end is it true that Mikoto could also do similar things as she was promised when she was small?
Well you can literally microwave something, exciting the molecules, cooking it from the inside... And not just living things.

In addition, recently it's been discovered that microwaves can bend light around them and reform at the back, essentially creating invisibility.

While there's no doubt the power of electricity can help people medically (MRI anyone?), given a choice between Medical and Military... I think you get the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Then with enough skill / power, a nova would be possible to create? If I remember correctly, a super nova is about a star crashing on something and exploding, creating that brilliant light...? And hypernova was like ten- or hundred fold of that or so.
The Star collapses onto itself, Not only that you need trillions of mass, several times of our sun. One tiny Esper does not cut it, Gamma Ray Burst are out of this world powerful.

Attack wise, a Microwave radiation would do.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote