View Single Post
Old 2012-09-11, 05:42   Link #30504
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikablu View Post
It was all Rosa - I know it there is no other way...but it is hard to pin her down as the culprit.
Wow there, slow down. You sound very confident in that, but no, there are plenty of other ways. Do you have anything to support it?

(This had better not be KnownNoMore's theory, just warning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Book View Post
If Jessica actually noticed "Hey holy crap I haven't actually seen my Grandpa who's been living in the same house as me for the past two years, what the fuck is up with that?," she might eventually put two and two together and begin to distrust her parents. Or at least if I were Krauss or Natushi, that's why I'd consider telling her.
Well we aren't told that Jessica expected meeting with Kinzo regularly, and if she heard her parents say the same lame excuse that he's 'immersed in his research', she wouldn't doubt it unless there was some strong idication to make her think otherwise. Plus, I think she didn't really bother.

Quote:
On a related note (And I can't really think of any evidence directly supporting this but I'll throw the idea out there anyways), is it possible Jessica DID figure this shit out on her own, and is blackmailing her parents in any of the Episodes?
Boy, imagine what that would look like. "Mom, I wanna get a tattoo." "I foribd it!" "Then I tell aunt Eva gramps is already dead."

It's tough to be blue...
Captain Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote