View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 23:17   Link #1333
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
lol no

Even if all the accusations of being a liar and flipflopper are completely true, being a liar (in and of itself) does not a bad person make. You must have a pretty low threshold for deeming someone a bad person if being a fibber is enough to make them qualify as such.
Being a "Fibber"?

I understand when people sometimes lie. But can you actually tell me something about Romney that he stuck to?

Are you actually saying being blatantly dishonest in public all the time doesn't make Romney a bad person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
I think the claim that a win for Romney is an automatic end of the world is a little wee bit of a stretch though guys c'mon. Obama probably wasn't given a fair chance by a lot of people but your not exactly doing the same for a potential Romney presidency.
Romney doesn't care if he start a war if it benefits him. Because he hasn't care about anything at all this whole election. If starting a Violent Charade is what his party wants, he would say yes. I mean, he say yes to everything at the same time even when it is contradictory.