View Single Post
Old 2006-07-12, 00:49   Link #137
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
What everyone thinks is no more than personal opinion. On the other hand, you have no right to force your thoughts on anyone. We aren't the Borg Collective or anything. You like this and I like that - fact of life (eg if you like Naruto, good for you. Me? I hate it.). *one man's gold is another man's poison*
I am not forcing my opinion on anyone. The original post that I responded to was filled with excuses and doubt about how to even justify having the other opinion. This indicates that other poster isn't sure they have a reason to hold the other opinion. It is FACT that this show is not a parody of the original PPG. You may see it that way like you might see KGNE as a comedy. It may be an opinion, but it is wrong.

Quote:
Again, that's you opinion. I find it funny in its own way (for some reason shows like Ichigo Mashimaro pop into my head)
Yes, this was my own opinion. Again the original post that I responded to was doubtful that this even was a comedy, I asked for proof.

Quote:
Nope, this thread is showing how immature people can get. I've never seen anything this horrid since Da Capo Second Season. Also, I have a bunch of friends who are actually impressed by PPGZ.
Horrid? Immature? Where are you getting this from? This is nothing.
Spoiler for Off topic Comment:

The majority opinion in this thread is that this series is crap. How is this immature. There is no name calling or anything. Are you saying that people who posts negative opinions destroy a thread? The lack of fanboy fapage in this thread is a good thing. Enjoy it. Too many threads on asuki are filled with fanboy fapage. Dissenting opinions are trashed upon so people rarely care to give them.

Quote:
Again your opinion. Personally, I thought the original was crap (along with most of what appeared on the Cartoon Network).
I am noticing a trend:
Hated original = likes new (the minority of people watching this show, why would you watch a alternate universe sequal when you hated the original)
Likes original = hates new (the majority of people watching this show, noticing the lack of all the elements that made the original)
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote