View Single Post
Old 2010-08-04, 18:16   Link #36
Sakabatou77

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
If Shion copied the actual people, then wouldn't everyone have reversed genders, due to Shion's copies always having a flaw?
No, they had something differnt to them. It doesn't mean they would all be different genders. Maybe the new Suou is shorter, or her eyes are different. They never said gender would change. It just so happened that when Shion copied himself, he turned himself into a she.

You can say memories were placed in the new world's occupants, but I'm not buying that Izanami walked around at least Tokyo sucking up souls to place in new bodies. Here's my evidence. Suou's dad was killed by bleeding to death, not buy Izanami, and he was on the new world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suimancer
I would like to add that the personalities and memories of the residents of the new Earth came from the M.E database containing the memories of M.E’ed people and the doll’s collective intelligence network. I theorize that Yin used her soul sucking abilities to transfer said memories into the copies. As for Suou and July, Yin made use of their newly sucked souls instead.
Plausible, but where did Suou's dad get his memory?

I'm not saying these claims are wrong, it's just that 1 thing that doesn't add up, and if this was all true, then everybody in Tokyo is dead. That's one empty city now.

Last edited by Sakabatou77; 2010-08-04 at 20:59.