View Single Post
Old 2011-08-05, 11:38   Link #417
Unknown56

Hey, I’m kinda of new to this thing (to writing posts online and etc..) but I’m gonna give it a try firstly I want to say that I respect everyone’s view even if I disagree. I know ------ was absolutely sure that Hei is completely in love with Yin but let’s look at some facts.
1. Consider how old Yin is (how does this concern the relation) Yin’s age is around pie age (His sister) which means? That it’s only natural that Hei would deeply care for her and even fall into depression over being unable to protect for it reminds him of how he couldn’t ultimately protect pie. Don’t lie but doesn’t that make more sense than Hei falling in love with a girl two times younger than him?
2. We do not have any facts proof or words or action that could be justified in only that Hei loves yin
3. Yin I stress again is a young girl so since we debating over this anime like its taking part in real life I shall treat it as such. What is the statistic of falling in love only once in your life at a young age and staying with that person forever? I bet it’s close to none. This is highly improbable so is the idea of contractors (but love is something that does exist in real life, love in any movie, book, or anime is taken from our feelings so we can safely compare it with real life probabilities) don’t get me wrong it can happen it’s just unlikely.
4. In season, 1 it is noticed that yin clearly loves Hei but is that feeling returned no. Yin’s love is that of a young schoolgirl receiving sister love from Hei
5. A girl mentioned somewhere in season 1 Kirihara did nothing to act on the feeling developing but did you ever think that Hei said that because he wanted her to act on those feelings cuz he felt the same. At the moment she didn’t, he didn’t why? Because he was trying so hard to be cold hearted so imagine how hard it would have been if he surrender to past caring about someone
6. In the end of season, 1 Hei listened to her; when she said; don’t kill her boss he listened because he cared enough to be human for her if only for a little while. Note that he said the man called lee did not exist anymore but isn’t true by sparing the man at her request he still did
7. My last point arguing my case did anyone ever notice the fun Hei and Kirihara would have together how they both would laugh with each other however; with other people, they would be more distant even if they cared. For Hei he cared so much about Yin but it was a serious no nonsense type of caring, looking out for her as if she was his sister and she may have been somewhat a replacement of pie.
Okay these are my points please don’t judge. I know it’s a little long and now it’s my alternate version.
P.S. I’m not a very good story writer XD\
P.S.S. to keep it shorter it’s in bullet points
1. Both yin and Hei survived
2. Yin is holding on to the last thread of sanity just for awhile before she dies to tell Hei what’s going to happen. She requested for Hei to bring her to Finland where it will be her last resting place.
3. She confesses her love to him how she always felt that way. Hei consoles her it’s going to be okay. Then she tells him she’s going to die soon. Hei is consumed with grief it’s going to happen all over again. To Hei it’s like when he lost his sister and there’s nothing he can do about it.
4. Just for awhile they live in peace. Hei cares for her, Hei tells her I’m sorry I care about you a lot so much that I’m afraid to lose you but only as a sister. Yin simply does saying I understand.
5. In the final days of yin’s life, she confesses that she had been selfish. Hei says she hasn’t but yin reveals the truth.
6. “There’s a new boy. You must go back to Tokyo to kill him. You should not trust him by me denying Izanami he has come to destroy everything. I have been selfish. Me and shion we lied, we made everyone believe if we were to meet, the world would end, but that isn’t the truth. The truth is me and him we were meant to be together to create a new life form to protect the earth. That is why we have the gates. The gates are the key. To everything.” Hei is still confused but she tells her it doesn’t matter that everything’s okay. When yin dies, she hasn’t finished explaining only why the gates are clear but he knows he must go back.
7. He leaves Finland with yin under green trees to return to Tokyo. I am not afraid he thinks of fighting again but he knows he can’t let himself feel again.
8. Bk-201 star is active. Hikara stands looking up at the night sky. He is back she thinks, I am ready I do not care. He is only a friend. Hardly a friend.
9. Urgent news has reached the Tokyo headquarters North America has vanished. Panic and chaos fills the air. Hei lingers outside the park he knows it’s the boy. Rumors have spread the boy does not need an army or refuge he simply consumes everything in its path yet he receive constant fans. “Hei?” A familiar voice calls out of the darkness becoming him towards instead he turns and runs away.
10. South Asia has disappeared it seems that line of disappearances are heading straight for Tokyo. Latest fights have broken out with Hei and the boy’s follower. The time is drawing closer as every day, every hour a new star falls to the ground.
11. They are wiping out every contractor.
12. Hei and Kirihara finally meet. Hei refuses to acknowledge any former feelings they may have shared for each other. Instead they work alongside each other trying to figure out why contractors are being hunted down
13. The final battle takes place inside hells gate. Where they learn how the gates are the answer. Heaven’s gate was indeed the entrance to heaven that could have been trigged by yin and suo’s life force but hell’s gate is the opposite while heaven’s gate was only there to maintain balance. Hell’s gate was made to be opened where hell’s creatures will walk the earth enslaving and creating earth for themselves. This was why contractors were made to stop these creatures but the numbers have diminished.
14. Here Kirihara and a few of the police force have decided to form a contract to become contractors to aid in the battle against hell’s creatures.
15. And here is where Hei stops Kirihara and tells her not to do it. She challenges him asking why. Because you might lose, your emotions he answers which she responds to by saying why should he care which he confesses that he had hoped she stilled loved him.
16. The boy arrives interrupting there confessions by stabbing Hei in the back commenting that he accepted a better fight. Kirihara is forced to make a second decision accepting a contract where she learns that her power is exactly the same as the boy’s. She kills him and Hei is still alive. The other contractors help by driving back creatures emerging from and in hells gate.
17. Later when Hei is getting better he calls for Kirihara telling her he loves her no matter what Kirihara realizes that her price is to relinquish the feeling she holds dearest at time of her power usage thus she forgets the love she felt for Hei even if Hei still loves and vows to look out for her.
18. Voice back in Kirihara’s voice as usual whispers how ironic it is. How the fates are reversed how it was amber that would have done anything for Hei now it was Hei who would do anything for me for a feeling I desperately desire to feel. A feeling I recall so vaguely and crave but cannot have for that I am sorry but I know believe in Hei in me that somehow I will regain what I have lost.

I’m sorry it is so long, I met for a happy ending, but unfortunately, it ended up like this.