View Single Post
Old 2011-09-12, 06:08   Link #419
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*monotone* Oh no, no same gender romance arcs. The game is doomed.
Actually, playing devil's advocate, for many, it DOES make or break the game. Some in the LGBT community feel it's a slap in the face, seeing as Bioware has included SGRA's in previous games (albeit those were single players, not mmo's). This is an entirely valid complaint, and it's compounded by the fact that the last word on it was a post saying more information would be passed along when they could (that's not the exact quote but it's way early in the morning and I'm not gonna go searching again lol).
I do not want to turn this thread into SGRA vs OGRA or anything like that; but I will say there are valid points of concern from both sides of the discussion, which is why the thread's in it 20 something incarnation.
I am waiting for the final word on this from Bioware, to see what they say based on the aforementioned "further info".

For an MMO which touts "story story story", to have one romance arc available and not the other breaks immersion for some people. That's not a good thing
I'm just not ready to grab my pitchfork and torch, because I know Bioware is anything but anti-gay.

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote