View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 21:58   Link #333
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The plot for this anime does have a couple elements that can be nitpicked... but really, this show is such a great, big bundle of joy that I find it hard to care. It's just chock-full of hotblooded passion, style, flash, and finesse. This show distills moe down to its purest form, and presents it with full frenzied flavor and vivaciously vivid vibrancy. It's just a total "feel-good" anime.

And while the plot does have realism issues, I can tell that the writers and producers behind this have a superb sense of dramatic timing. The build-up for critical moments is excellent, and the critical moments themselves are executed with precision pomp and circumstance. Those critical moments are consistently framed perfectly, too, so I tip my hat to whoever directs this anime.

A thoroughly lovely cast of characters, with some nice personality characteristics shining through.

As a side-note, I don't think I've ever seen so many tsunderes in an all-girls show before.

I love the yuri dynamic between Hanako and Maki. Those two characters are probably my favorites so far. I like how Hanako has a cheeky side to her where she so effectively teases others.

Excellent three-episode start. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
glad you like anime and you say "Hanako" you will not rather say "Honoka"?