View Single Post
Old 2008-09-08, 22:56   Link #90
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
~ If yuki died Vampire knight over~ kaname and zero would kill each other out of blame
If Yuuki dies, Kaname and Zero will reconsider the reason why they were fighting in first place, realize that it was pointless, and become best friends. End of the series. (please don't think I have anything against Yuuki )

I don't see why people speculate that Kaname is going to die. The way I see it, the only possible outcome of this is that both guys live or both guys die. And if I were forced to kill one of them, I'd kill Zero, his character had already been explained and there's no more things to make character development. To say it in another way, he presents no more use to the manga, basically because this manga is more about relationships and developments than action itself. Also, if Zero dies, I think it's easier to find a way of making him come back in the second arc of the manga (don't know, some weird vampire powers or something like that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
[SPOILER="manga"]I think Yuuki chooses to stay by Zero's side probably because she feels she is also partly to blame for his pain and suffering, which she based solely on the fact that she shares the same blood as the one who murdered his family
[/quote]
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
Agreed. He still looks more reliable,gentlemen and intelligent (well those points are obvius hehe) than the emotional Zero. It's somehow like having to choose a well planned life, with a clear future, or choose living a different adventure everyday without knowing what's going to happend the next minute. OH yuuki... you're in such a hard position!

Quote:
Zero takes action? Sorry, that's just my instant reaction.
Well, the little princess () keeps Zero from going on a rampage. All he wants is to take action!

Last edited by Deadwings; 2008-09-09 at 17:36. Reason: tagged