View Single Post
Old 2006-07-02, 08:54   Link #9
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Your second one is very good imo; the only issue I have with it are the words. They are really obstrusive and detract from the overall feel of the paper. If I were you I'd scrap the "Planetarian" because any one who has played the game will immediately know what that wallpaper is about. If it has to stay; probably changing font will help.

Also, that "Made by..." line really spoils the piece. No one wants a wallpaper on their desktop constantly reminding them about who the creator is. And in TIMES NEW ROMAN too. Nothing wrong with crediting yourself, but try to do it more unobstrusively; sign off subtly, maybe in the bottom-right hand coner; a small "Toxic" or personalized signature will suffice.

Meh, just my feedback. Ignore if you want to.
Hm, okay. I'll remove the text.

@Solwyvern: Well, yes. You're pretty much right. I used two screencaps, then I found a small space image and used the clone stamp (If I stretched it, it would look horrible) to spread it over the whole background. Then I added blending to the planet, to make it fit in better with the background. The first space was from Planetarian, but the second one isn't.
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote