View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 04:56   Link #46
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka View Post
than now some of you that understand japanese can tell me who is that girl from the op with the rose in her head? what is her connection to Shuurei?
Oh I still hope for Shuurei Ryuuki love but the op gives me some bad feeling. I hope that at least in this anime my my favourite coupple will come together
The girl with the rose, Bara-hime is supposedly her...

Spoiler:

Apparently, once upon a time...

The Red Comet and Raww Le Klueze, both masked villains of Gundam jumped into the Saiunkoku universe. Realizing they had no mechas to fuel their ego there, they chose to fight over one beautiful rose's affection.

Raww had l33t powers, but even without a mecha, Red Comet was still 3x faster and snagged the rose away. For some reason, Raww emoed himself for years until his hair turned silver-white, only to come back to haunt the daughter of the rose.

I found it surprising many seemingly forgot that Shouka is still teh Black Wolf, legendary assassin, because I never once let it out of my mind, knowing for sure it will come back and haunt Shouka.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote