View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 23:34   Link #872
Bordix

Just need some clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Why he needs to send the Sisters out? Sisters literally are transmitting stations for AIM Field, and now they are all across the world, AIM's effective radius now covers the entire earth, which is a crucial part in Alister's plan in eliminating all magics
Does his plan include its users as well? or just magic?

Quote:
Also, like how Last Order fell into a coma when Huze=Kazakiri was manifested, she is stuck in coma again as long as Eiwas exists. (Last Order is the commanding device to AIM, and when AIM is manifesting entities like Huze=Kazakiri and Eiwas, Last Order is heavily burdened)
In my understanding, without last order, these AIM manifesting entities will cease to exist, right? so if LO dies this will stop them?

Quote:
until Hamatzura failed to die in vol.15, which is something that should not have happened. Things are slowly going out of plan with Hamatzura around, so Alister is going all out to purge him, which isn't succesful. And I can already imagine how Alister horrified at the fact that Hamatzura is also on the way to Russia, when he just set Accelerator up against Fianma.
how did Hamatzura survive against cyborg-mugino? and why is he going to russia? accelerators with him?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions