View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 13:39   Link #3612
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
1/2 Summer trial left a bad impression to me, the plot felt really rushed, the main character seems to accepts all of the oddity around him too fast that i didn't feel the importance of all of it, and the scene in the bathtub what the hell was that supposed to be? I liked Harupoco but this is really not a promising start
Yes, he does accept everything so quickly I can't help but wonder if Kuroha may have something to with it. We must also consider that her existence is common sense for all the people related to the inn which may be why I found nothing wrong with it.

I would not say the plot is rushed because the trial ends with more questions than answers regarding Kuroha's goal. I believe it's more accurate to say the plot didn't have a proper development to catch the readers attention.

All that say. I agree that the plot may not deliver in the final product but, I'm in mostly for the characters anyway. Harupoco had a nice plot but lacked on romance and ichaicha. 1/2 summer seems to be the opposite just from the trial.

Quote:
I agree that Leyline's trial was prety good, but it was also very short :/
I believe a second trial is on the way though it may only contain those h-scenes listed in the first.