View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 06:53   Link #155
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
The premise reminds me a bit of Minority Report. It's obviously not exactly the same, crime isn't being discovered beforehand but dangerous personalities.

Sounds really intriguing!
Yeah, I agree. I'm looking forward to what they do with the concept, since it's pretty rare that we actually get serious scifi detective thrillers with adult characters.

Edit: Btw I should probably put this here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/abars/archives/52126932.html

It's a report on the 23rd Shareholders Meeting for IG Port today. They refused to say anything about the cancellation/payment-default issue because it might have an impact on their recovery efforts regarding the loss. But what's more relevant and interesting is that when asked about their process of developing internal talent, they specifically mentioned Shiotani, the director of the Blood-C movie. They point out that he started out in IG as an animator, and he was able to advance to become a director. They also mention that for stuff like Yamato 2199 and Re:Cyborg 009, the people working on them are all veterans, but for TV series these days they prefer to use fresher and younger talent. At the end of this, they mention that there is one more challenging project for the company which will be released within this year.

duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote