View Single Post
Old 2008-09-12, 14:02   Link #95
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Something jumped into my head this morning before going to class...As much as we HATE Ichigo to be the main hero again, he's the only character that has the potential to defeat Amagai at this point because even if Amagai uses his bakkoutou against Ichigo and negates his shinigami powers, Ichigo still has hollow powers to fall back on...How he can still use bankai, who knows...If he can use his hollow powers to supplement his shinigami powers, maybe he's able to use his hollow powers in place of his shinigami powers, or because of the hollow powers, it can even negate whatever anti-shinigami effects Amagai's bakkoutou would have on Ichigo...

Ichigo definitely has a loop-hole to be found with his hybrid Vizard powers that Amagai is most likely unaware of...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz