View Single Post
Old 2008-11-08, 18:49   Link #11
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rondo Night IV. The Devil's Quickening ~Libido~

This was one of the most interesting episodes for the second season, since the plenty developments moved the plot's progress fairly quickly.

Remember the little vampire boy who tranced Yuuki at the ball party in the second episode....
Spoiler:

The main focus of the episode, however, is Yuuki's quest to search for her missing past. A cascade of memories which have been haunting her in dreams and cannot shake loose off.
Who was she before that fateful night? and why doesn't Yuuki recall at all any events before meeting Kaname that night?

I get a really bad feeling, because the more they shroud Yuukis' memories the more it builds within me a gut feeling that the revelation, which I'm already suspecting about, is going to be predictable and thus substracting suspense for the mood.

Last thing is about the curse of the twins, which has quite got on the nerves of Kaien and Zero's master. Why they should not be twins borned from vampire hunters?
And the Vampire's Association President is not shaking off the fact that Zero might turn at any moment into a level E.