Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-20, 06:03   Link #1824
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Speculator View Post
I'm probably wrong but itsn't there still the possibility that Takehito was Minato's father. Which would of course make Miya a sort of aunt to Minato.

It's quite hard to tell, but i think that Minato's mother seems to really avoid Miya, she had to call Kagari/Homora out on a mobile phone and pick him/her up in a limo off the street someplace random, and she gave Kazehana a message for Miya when she took Minato to M.B.I. which went along the lines of 'they won't be harmed'.

This implies that Miya may be more worried for Minato (a lodger) than his own mother, who would apparently do something strange to him.
Well I was thinking about that in past....but Kazehana kinda changed that thinking.... she said that she was in love with Menager but he dumped her.... and when Minato winged Kazehana she said love for that person has melted.... its like father didnt accepted an alien but son did :P

And Takami (minatos mom) could be avoiding Miya becouse Minaka (who could be Takamis husband) was responsible for Takahitos death....and now responsible for starting this game that treats sekirei as tools/objects of this game and nothing else....

Well I was thinking that Takehito could be Minato's dad becouse of Minato's eye shape.... he has large eyes compard to Takami and Minaka (both have small shape eyes) and normaly a child has his look after parents so after who minto has that eye shape ^^ (and Takami is kinda evil just like Takehito had that Miyas devil aura ;] so maybe that's why Takami developed that evil grin too xD)

Anyway time will show....... but well Takami is hitting Minaka without fear of beign kicked out of work is like husband-wife interreaction..... calling idiot and stuff XD (but again I have in my mind the begging of manga when Minato and usubi fell from the sky..... at that time Miya refered to Minato that he looks like her husband Takehito in those cloths..... <--it gived a thinking here....since why refering a stranger to her husband....)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote