Thread: Licensed Omamori Himari [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-30, 13:10   Link #889
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
the families has changed - the miko sisters wont even fight unless paid so they probably wont do anything even if anything happens with himari. And i doubt he really cares about the traditions since his house is breaking the rules by housing and befriending demons in the first place.
What do you know abotu the loli fox? is it spoiler from light novels? i thought light novels? spoil if you can
Himari not part of the demon slayer family, off course they wont care if anything happened to her, but once Himari turn to Human eater demon, she'll turn over her own master (Yuuto) like previous Amakawa Bakeneko, and make a riot.

The Miko sisters didn't want to blindly kill any demon, since they didn't want to categorized like Jinguuji's latest descendant (Kuesu) and their ally[chapter 34 page 9]. And not only money that can make them move, but also the orders from higher rank. So they still respect their tradition, and not turn demon slaying into some sort of financial business. And they only mentioned 'paid' (if the translation correct), which can mean anything other than money. And if people willingly paid to kill some demon, it's mean the demon already dangerous enough to humans, and they will gladly hunt them down (not because the paid) since it their job.

Amakawa family head kept a demon as servant already started since long time ago, so it's somehow accepted as Amakawa's family unique tradition among them, but only as servant and not mate [chapter 19 page 2]
As long as they didn't harm human, except if it's to defend their master, all Amakawa's Demon will be spared, . Shuzuku almost break this rules (tricked by Kuesu so she can kill her) when attacked Jibashiri descendant. While Kuesu herself warned for almost make a blood feud between the twelve families.

If Mikari Ranka (Jibashiri un-awakened power Descendant) die in the hand of Ayakashi under Amakawa's household protection (Shuzuku), Yuuto will be questioned (if not attacked) by the remaining, and Jinguuji (Kuesu) that step in to protect him will punished for hand over Mikari to Shuzuku [chapter 34 & 33]

spoilers about the loli fox? just watch the anime last episode ending and you'll know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I don't think him marry/having children with shizu or himari will really cause that much of a problem 6 of the 12 demon slayer familys have been destoryed or there blood is so thin they might as well be normal humans, of the 6 remaining 1 family isolate themselfs totally from the other familys and 1 is his own family so that just leaves 4 other households to worry about and of those Kuesu's family seem to be the only family with any real power left and they where considered the weakest of the 12.

At most I think other than Kuesu's family the rest would just act disgusted and have nothing to do with him again.
WRONG!
Amakawa's Light Ferry is respected as one of the strong demon slayer power among the twelve. The profit to gain such a powerful descendant and a fame among the others will not be thrown away easily by them. They'll likely kill the pregnant demon and offering their own descendant to rebuild both family

and I know about that list already, still, thanks

Last edited by surerman; 2011-03-30 at 13:26.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote